Ohio University’s resource guide, Managing Student Loan Debt: Tips and Resources is an in-depth resource guide that was created for students, educators and financial literacy communities who are looking to share resources that promote awareness regarding student loan debt across the world and how students can reduce their loans.
This guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
• Understanding statistics and facts about student loan debt
• Understanding the differences between different types of student loans
• Challenges students face while paying back this debt
• How to manage student loan debt
• How to get out of student debt
You can also find out ways to pay for college along with a number of college finance tips.